Departmental or College Scholarships
Students may be eligible for scholarships based on their department (college) or program of study. An application may or may not be required, depending on the department.
While some of these departments offer scholarships to incoming freshmen students, most offer their scholarships to upperclass students.
Pay close attention to deadlines. Often deadlines are in the fall or early spring for the following academic year.
- Benjamin M. Statler College of Engineering and Mineral Resources
- Davis College of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Design
- Eberly College of Arts and Sciences
- John Chambers College of Business and Economics
- College of Creative Arts
- College of Applied Human Sciences
- College of Law
- Reed College of Media
- Health Sciences Center Programs