Don’t miss out. Get your aid.
Students making payment in person can use checks (personal or cashier's), money orders, or credit or debit cards. Effective May 1, 2018, the Mountaineer Hub will no longer be able to accept cash payments.
Click on "Submit Documents" to submit financial aid documents online! There are also helpful instructions to help students and parents/guests.
- Nov1 All Day Payment Due for Students Sent an October eBill
- Nov2 All Day Late Payment Fees Assessed (on October eBills for Fall 2018 & Prior Semester Balances)
- Nov6 All Day Mountaineer Hub Closed for Susan B. Anthony Day (General Election Day)
- Nov15 All Day Spring 2019 Charges Available Online
- Nov21 All Day Mountaineer Hub Closed for Thanksgiving Break
Aid Disbursement & Refunds
All About Your Aid Offer
Learn more about your aid offer.
Blue to Gold & Financial Avenue
Estimate Costs & Aid
Use our handy Net Price Calculator or find out about reduced tuition.
Maintain Your Aid
Know what you need to do to renew your aid.
Explore scholarship opportunities.
Types of Aid
Withdrawing from Courses
Understand possible impacts on aid.