Don’t miss out. Get your aid.
Students making payment in person can use checks (personal or cashier's), money orders, or credit or debit cards. Effective May 1, 2018, the Mountaineer Hub will no longer be able to accept cash payments.
Click on "Submit Documents" to submit financial aid documents online! There are also helpful instructions to help students and parents/guests.
- Aug22 All Day Last Day to Sign up for Fall Monthly Payment Plan
- Sep1 All Day Payment Due for Fall 2018
- Sep3 All Day Mountaineer Hub Closed for Labor Day
- Sep4 All Day Late Payment Fees Assessed (on August eBills for Fall 2018 & Prior Semester Balances)
- Sep4 All Day Students with Balance Due of $1,000 or More Removed from Courses
Aid Disbursement & Refunds
All About Your Aid Offer
Learn more about your aid offer.
Blue to Gold & Financial Avenue
Estimate Costs & Aid
Use our handy Net Price Calculator or find out about reduced tuition.
Maintain Your Aid
Know what you need to do to renew your aid.
Explore scholarship opportunities.
Types of Aid
Withdrawing from Courses
Understand possible impacts on aid.