Don’t miss out. Get your aid.
Submit your financial aid documents online! There are also helpful instructions to help students and parents/guests.
Check, Money Order, and Credit or Debit Card Payments Accepted
Students making payment in person can use checks (personal or cashier's), money orders, or credit or debit cards. Effective May 1, 2018, the Mountaineer Hub will no longer be able to accept cash payments.
- May27 All Day Mountaineer Hub Closed for Memorial Day
- May29 All Day May eBills Emailed to Students: Balance Due over $200 (Changes Made Since Last eBill) - Due June 1
- May31 All Day Last Day to Enroll in the Six-Month Payment Plan for Fall
- May31 All Day Last Day to Enroll in the Two-Month Payment Plan for Summer
- Jun1 All Day Payment Due for May eBill
Aid Disbursement & Refunds
All About Your Aid Offer
Learn more about your aid offer.
Blue to Gold & Financial Avenue
Estimate Costs & Aid
Use our handy Net Price Calculator or find out about reduced tuition.
Maintain Your Aid
Know what you need to do to renew your aid.
Explore scholarship opportunities.
Types of Aid
Withdrawing from Courses
Understand possible impacts on aid.