Don’t miss out. Get your aid.
Time to Do Your FAFSA!
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid is now available for next year! Submit your FAFSA for 2020-2021 ASAP! Some aid is first-come, first-served, so take care of your FAFSA early to ensure you get the best aid offer you’re eligible to receive. To do your FAFSA:
Check, Money Order, and Credit or Debit Card Payments Accepted
Students making payment in person can use checks (personal or cashier's), money orders, or credit or debit cards. Effective May 1, 2018, the Mountaineer Hub will no longer be able to accept cash payments.
- Nov27 All Day Mountaineer Hub Closed for Day Before Thanksgiving
- Nov28 All Day Mountaineer Hub Closed for Thanksgiving
- Nov29 All Day Mountaineer Hub Closed for Lincoln's Day
- Dec2 All Day Late Payment Fees Assessed on November eBill
- Dec24 All Day Mountaineer Hub Closed for Winter Holiday
Aid Disbursement & Refunds
All About Your Aid Offer
Learn more about your aid offer.
Blue to Gold & Financial Avenue
Estimate Costs & Aid
Use our handy Net Price Calculator or find out about reduced tuition.
Maintain Your Aid
Know what you need to do to renew your aid.
Explore scholarship opportunities.
Types of Aid
Withdrawing from Courses
Understand possible impacts on aid.