Don’t miss out. Get your aid.
Lobby Closed to Walk-In Traffic
Beginning Tuesday, March 17, the Mountaineer Hub lobby will be closed to walk-in traffic, but we are still able to assist you. The preferred method is to submit an online request.
During this time, our staff is limited and phone wait times may vary. These adjustments come as we continue to take advice from public health experts, and our highest priority is safeguarding the health, well-being, and academic success of all faculty, staff, students, and our communities. We will keep you updated on future changes.
Check, Money Order, and Credit or Debit Card Payments Accepted
Students making payment in person can use checks (personal or cashier's), money orders, or credit or debit cards. Effective May 1, 2018, the Mountaineer Hub will no longer be able to accept cash payments.
- Apr10 All Day Mountaineer Hub Closed for Spring Holiday
- Apr30 All Day Last Day to Sign Up for Three-Month Option of Monthly Payment Plan for Summer
- May1 All Day Payment Due for April eBills
- May1 All Day Two-Month Option Opens for Monthly Payment Plan for Summer
- May4 All Day Late Payment Fees Assessed on Past Due April eBills
Aid Disbursement & Refunds
All About Your Aid Offer
Learn more about your aid offer.
Blue to Gold & Financial Avenue
Estimate Costs & Aid
Use our handy Net Price Calculator or find out about reduced tuition.
Maintain Your Aid
Know what you need to do to renew your aid.
Explore scholarship opportunities.
Types of Aid
Withdrawing from Courses
Understand possible impacts on aid.