Don’t miss out. Get your aid.
Check, Money Order, and Credit or Debit Card Payments Accepted
Students making payment in person can use checks (personal or cashier's), money orders, or credit or debit cards. Effective May 1, 2018, the Mountaineer Hub will no longer be able to accept cash payments.
- Oct1 All Day 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Available for Next Year
- Oct1 All Day PROMISE Scholarship Application Available for WV Resident First-Time Freshmen (Due March 1)
- Oct2 All Day Late Payment Fees Assessed on September eBill
- Nov2 All Day Late Payment Fees Assessed on October eBill
- Nov27 All Day Mountaineer Hub Closed for Day Before Thanksgiving
Aid Disbursement & Refunds
All About Your Aid Offer
Learn more about your aid offer.
Blue to Gold & Financial Avenue
Estimate Costs & Aid
Use our handy Net Price Calculator or find out about reduced tuition.
Maintain Your Aid
Know what you need to do to renew your aid.
Explore scholarship opportunities.
Types of Aid
Withdrawing from Courses
Understand possible impacts on aid.