West Virginia University in Morgantown disbursed more than $102 million in scholarships in 2017-2018.
Scholarships are a type of gift aid. They are offered based on a variety of criteria such as academic merit, financial need, leadership, and service. Gift aid usually does not need repaid.
- Incoming (first-time) freshmen
- Incoming (first-time) transfer undergraduate
- Incoming international undergraduate
Other Scholarship Opportunities within the University
- State scholarships (and grants)
- Private scholarships
- Osher Reentry Scholarship for nontraditional students