West Virginia University in Morgantown disbursed more than $114 million in scholarships in 2018-2019 .
Scholarships are a type of gift aid. They are offered based on a variety of criteria such as academic merit, financial need, leadership, and service. Gift aid usually does not need repaid.
- Incoming (first-time) freshmen:
- Incoming international undergraduate:
- Fall 2020 and Spring 2021: Non-Resident
- Incoming (first-time) transfer undergraduate:
Other Scholarship Opportunities within the University
- State Scholarships and Grants
- Private Scholarships
- Osher Reentry Scholarship for Nontraditional Students