Students who are legal residents of West Virginia may be eligible for a variety of state financial aid programs.
Please note that each program has its own application, enrollment, merit, financial need, and renewal requirements to maintain the aid for future academic years. If you have questions about how to apply for or maintain WV state aid, contact College for West Virginia.
- West Virginia Promise Scholarship
- West Virginia Engineering, Science and Technology Scholarship
- Underwood-Smith Teaching Scholars
- Underwood-Smith Teacher Loan Assistance Program
- West Virginia Higher Education Grant Program
- HEAPS Grant
- Health Sciences Service Program
- West Virginia Nursing Scholarship Program
- West Virginia Invests (only available on the Keyser campus at WVU Potomac State College for certain eligible programs of study)
- Choose West Virginia Practice Program (for students who are not residents of West Virginia)