Students who are legal residents of West Virginia may be eligible for a variety of state financial aid programs.
Please note that each program has its own application, enrollment, merit, financial need, and/or renewal requirements to maintain the aid for future academic years. If you have questions about how to apply for or maintain WV state aid, contact information for the College Foundation of West Virginia can be found at cfwv.com.
- West Virginia PROMISE Scholarship
- West Virginia Engineering, Science and Technology Scholarship
- Underwood-Smith Teacher Scholarship
- Underwood-Smith Teacher Scholarship Loan Assistance Program
- West Virginia Higher Education Grant
- Higher Education Adult Part-Time Student (HEAPS) Grant Program
- West Virginia Invests Grant Program (only available on the Keyser campus at WVU Potomac State College for certain eligible programs of study)
- Medical Student Loan Program
- West Virginia Health Sciences Service Program
- West Virginia Nursing Scholarship Program