Skip to main content

Apply for Financial Aid

West Virginia University offers scholarship opportunities for undergraduate international students. Visit our scholarships page for more information.

Graduate-level international students may also consider pursuing graduate assistantships by searching for positions on the Handshake job search database at

For federal financial aid, a student must be a citizen of the United States or an eligible noncitizen (such as a United States permanent resident or refugee). Visit for basic eligibility criteria.